On April 26, we get to celebrate National Administrative Professionals Day! This holiday is always celebrated on the Wednesday of the last full week of April. Although it’s not observed as a public holiday this day is still important and there’s so much to celebrate..
How do you say Happy Administrative Professionals Day?
Start with one of these simple statements:
- “Our office and the people in it wouldn’t be as efficient without you.”
- “Your hard work does not go unnoticed. Thanks for all you do!”
- “Happy Administrative Professionals Day! We cannot thank you enough for all you do.”
Is an administrative professional a secretary?
An administrative assistant has more duties to perform than a secretary. An administrative assistant’s work is far above clerical jobs. Unlike a secretary, an administrative assistant has the liberty to make independent decisions. An administrative assistant can also make independent judgments.
How do you thank a group admin?
Dear [Administrative assistant name], Thank you for helping me with [insert what they helped you with]. Your knowledge and skills are impressive and make this task much easier. I appreciate the time you took out of your day to assist me.
How do you thank someone and appreciate them?
Use these phrases to let someone know how much you appreciate what they have done for you:
- I am grateful for your support.
- I appreciate you.
- I appreciate your taking the time.
- I value the insights and guidance you provide.
- I wanted to thank you as soon as possible.
- I truly appreciate the confidence you showed in me.
Why administrative professionals are so important?
They know how to multi task and direct large groups of people. They juggle short-term and long-term plans and projects. And perhaps most importantly, they help businesses achieve one or a set of goals.
How do you express gratitude to your team?
How to show appreciation to your team members
- Choose an occasion. The occasion is a moment that prompted you to express appreciation to your team.
- Address the team by their name.
- Thank the team for their work.
- Discuss the effects of their contributions.
- Reinforce your appreciation.
How do you appreciate team lead for good work?
We would like to thank you for your outstanding performance. Your determination and hard work have paid off well, and we feel truly grateful to have you as our employee. The administration team at XYZ acknowledges and appreciates your efforts.
How do you say thank you without sounding cheesy? 8 ways to express gratitude without saying ‘thank you’
- Thanks a million/ Thanks a bunch. Thanks a million, you have helped me so much!
- I really appreciate it.
- That means a lot to me.
- That’s really kind of you.
- I don’t know what to say.
- You shouldn’t have.
- I owe you one.
- I couldn’t have done it without you.
What do you get staff for Administrative Professionals Day?
Bookends – Great for home or office, a set of personalized bookends is a simple gift idea that leaves lots of room for creativity. Calendar – Your admin is the master planner! Give him or her a beautiful calendar and include a surprise each month like lunch out, a half day off or breakfast delivery.
What do you write in a secretary card?
Thank you for all the clients you have helped and all the many other things you do for our company. We wish you a happy Administrative Professional’s Day. It is not easy to make us soar, and we appreciate all the wind under our wings you provide. Happy Administrative Professional’s Day.
How much should you spend on Administrative Professionals Day?
Across the US, $50 is the average price point for a gift on Administrative Professionals Day. If you have a dedicated executive assistant who supports only you, however, a gift up to the $75 range is in line with expectations.
How much should I spend on an assistant gift?
While the right amount to spend will differ based on your income, cultural norms and other factors, a basic rule of thumb is to spend between $50 and $100 on a gift for a family member and between $20 and $50 for a friend. Buying a gift for a coworker, like an assistant or a boss, usually runs between $20 and $50.
What can I say instead of thank you?
Here are seven alternatives to ‘thank you. ‘
- “I appreciate you.”
- “Let me know if you need anything else.”
- “Couldn’t have done it without you.”
- “You made this easy.”
- “You’re so helpful.”
- “What do you think?”
- “I’m impressed!”
How do you appreciate employees for good work? Ways to make employees feel appreciated
- Use a corporate gamification system.
- Let employees give and receive “props.”
- Feed them.
- Express your gratitude on social media.
- Connect rewards to your company.
- Delegate a team award.
- Offer fitness opportunities.
- Give employees extra time off.
What do you write on Secretary’s Day? Secretary’s Day Enclosure Card Messages
- Here’s to you for all you do!
- For running a tight ship with grace and gentility.
- Couldn’t do it without you.
- You brighten up the room with your smile.
- Your smiling face is the best thing about walking into the office every morning.
Who should be recognized on Administrative Professionals Day? The day recognizes the work of secretaries, administrative assistants, executive assistants, personal assistants, receptionists, client services representatives, and other administrative support professionals.
Is Administrative Professionals Day April 21st or 28th?
Every year, this day of recognition falls on the Wednesday of the last full week of April. Mark these dates on your calendar: 2022: April 27. 2023: April 26.
What to buy someone to say thank you?
28 Thank You Gift Ideas To Really Show Your Gratitude
- Thank You Care Package.
- Soy Candle.
- Thank You Spa Gift Box.
- Thanks, A Bunch Gift Set.
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels.
- Initial Throw Blanket.
- Mug Set.
- Thank You Keepsake.
Who counts as an administrative professional?
The day recognizes the work of secretaries, administrative assistants, executive assistants, personal assistants, receptionists, client services representatives, and other administrative support professionals. Typically, administrative professionals are given cards, flowers, chocolates, and lunches.
When did Admin Day start?
Admin Professionals Day has been celebrated since 1952, when Secretary’s Day was part of National Secretaries Week, promoted by the National Secretaries Association that was founded in 1942.
Is Administrative Professionals Day the same day every year?
The International Association of Administrative Professionals, one of the original sponsors of Administrative Professionals Day, offers a listing of events to celebrate your support team. Every year, this day of recognition falls on the Wednesday of the last full week of April.
What do admin professionals do?
An administrative professional performs a range of clerical and administrative duties in an office. Your responsibilities are to answer phone calls, schedule meetings and appointments, coordinate travel arrangements, sort the mail, manage the office calendar, and assist with any additional support duties.
What is the difference between administrative assistant and administrative professional?
While an executive assistant is a type of administrative professional, they usually have much more specific tasks related to a single executive rather than managing an office or providing administrative support to lower-ranking workers.
What are secretaries called now? It’s true that “secretary” is now mostly considered an old-fashioned title and has been largely replaced by “administrative assistant” or “executive assistant.” And it does read as at least a little tinged with sexism to many people now — kind of like calling a flight attendant a stewardess.
How do you say thank you for an admin gift?
How to Say ‘Thank You for the Gift’ to Your Boss
- Thank you so much for thinking of me!
- Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift.
- I appreciate all you do and for thinking of me!
- Thank you for the festive gift!
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me over the years.